The movement of goods, nationally or internationally, is subject to specific rules that regulate the transport activity. Our attorneys seek to give adequate legal treatment to issues arising from road, rail, port and airport transportation. At the same time, companies that transport people are faced with consumer issues, which we have specific teams focused on conflict resolution for.
What we do
- Consulting in matters related to public law and regulation;
- Advice on bidding and public procurement procedures, authorizations, permits and concessions for public services, government contracts and public-private partnerships;
- Administrative litigation before governmental and regulatory agencies (ANTT, DNIT, ANTF, ANTAQ, ANAC);
- Advice on investments, acquisitions and disposals of projects, business assets and equity holdings, joint ventures and consortia in the transportation and logistics sector;
- Assistance in the implementation of transport and logistics projects and in structuring and negotiating project finance operations;
- Assistance in drafting and negotiating contracts related to transportation and logistics projects (EPC - Engineering, Procurement and Construction, O&M - Operation and Maintenance, insurance contracts and guarantee contracts, among others);
- Structuring of compliance programs;
- Business recovery and insolvency;
- Representation of companies in the sector, both national and international, in judicial disputes and arbitrations.
Foreign Trade and Customs