Brazil is a country of growing opportunities for foreign investment due to the many sectors that still lack resources and agents.
Hapner Kroetz attorneys guide their clients in a wide variety of operations resulting from international investments, helping them to adapt their businesses to the Brazilian rules and the other implications resulting from these investments.
What we do
- Registrations in the central bank (SISBACEN);
- Creation of new companies;
- Shareholder agreements;
- Various kinds of contracts;
- Tax planning;
- Dealings with the Government;
- Expatriation of executives (legal advice on contracting D&O insurance, drafting and reviewing employment contracts, assistance in obtaining visas).
Banking and Finance
New Business and Startups
Pulp and Paper
Corporate and M&A