Our attorneys are well-prepared technically to assist domestic and foreign companies in participating in infrastructure projects. They have specific knowledge of the regulatory legislation of each sector and have the ability to negotiate partnerships and structure business with public and private entities.
What we do
- Consulting in matters related to public law and regulated sectors, especially electric power, oil and natural gas, mining, telecommunications, sanitation, ports, airports, and transportation;
- Advice on bidding and public procurement procedures, authorizations, permits and concessions for public services, government contracts and public-private partnerships;
- Administrative litigation before government agencies and regulatory agencies, especially CADE, BACEN, ANEEL, ANP, ANATEL, ANAC, SAC, ANVISA, ANS, ANTT, ANTAQ, SEP;
- Advice on investments, acquisitions and divestitures of projects, business assets and equity holdings, joint ventures and consortia in regulated sectors and infrastructure sectors;
- Advice in the implementation of infrastructure projects and in structuring and negotiating project finance transactions;
- Assistance in drafting and negotiating contracts related to infrastructure projects (EPC - Engineering, Procurement and Construction, O&M - Operation and Maintenance, insurance contracts and guarantee contracts, among others);
- Structuring of compliance programs.
Corporate and M&A