The Hapner Kroetz firm has extensive experience in serving hospitals, pharmacy chains, health insurance companies, laboratories, medical and dental clinics, accumulating knowledge about the sector's regulatory norms and developing its own understanding of issues in the health area.
What we do
- Regulatory law (ANS, ANVISA, CRM, etc.);
- Advice and consulting on the conclusion of contracts in general and documents necessary to mitigate risks and prevent litigation;
- Administrative and judicial litigation involving consumer law, torts, contracts in general, credit recovery;
- Advice and consulting in institutional relations and with the Government;
- Consulting and litigation representation in the relations with the Public Health System - SUS;
- Consulting and litigation representation on implications of Law 9656/98;
- Expertise in crisis management;
- Corporate operations, mergers and acquisitions;
- International investments;
- Tenders and Administrative Contracts;
- Mediation and negotiation;
- Advance directives.
Intellectual Property, Copyright and Trademark Law
Corporate and M&A