Hapner Kroetz's team of attorneys, with the profile for the resolution of employment issues, provides the firm's clients with advice for the safe conduct of their business.
What we do
- Evaluation of employment aspects related to investments and acquisitions in various branches of economic activities (forestry, logistics, real estate, industrial, equity, among others);
- Legal due diligence in employment matters, with the purpose of risk assessment and contingency of employment liabilities;
- Structuring and implementation of executive compensation packages (stock option plans, bonuses and awards);
- Acting before professional and employer unions, with effective participation in collective bargaining and Collective Agreements and Conventions;
- Acting in the interest of companies and partnerships before the Labor Prosecutor's Office;
- Drafting of employment contracts and management contracts for directors and administrators;
- Representation of national and international companies in judicial and administrative proceedings involving employment matters.
Legal Due Diligence
New Business and Startups
Technology, Internet and e-commerce