The Constitution recognizes education as an area of great importance in the country, guaranteeing educational institutions tax immunity and allowing the development of government programs in the sector. For the same reason, schools, universities, and other educational institutions suffer intense regulation and supervision, requiring legal advice with experience in the area.
What we do
- Drafting and revision of contracts entered in the scope of public and private legal relations, resulting from the activities of class-based and distance learning institutions;
- Consulting and litigation representation in administrative, judicial and arbitration proceedings in matters related to contracts, torts in general, consumer law, shareholder relations, credit recovery, lease, possession, and ownership;
- Drafting of employment contracts and management contracts for directors and administrators;
- Negotiation of collective bargaining agreements;
- Regulatory Law (MEC, SEED, SME, etc.);
- Corporate and M&A;
- International investments;
- Negotiation and Mediation.
Corporate and M&A
Technology, Internet, and e-commerce