Hapner Kroetz's practice involves various matters in the compliance and anti-corruption area, from assistance in internal investigations and implementation of compliance programs to proactive efforts to prevent and identify possible violation risks considering current regulations.
What we do
- Assistance in conducting internal investigations;
- Implementation of compliance programs and codes of conduct;
- Independent audit on investigated conduct;
- Consulting for regulatory risk prevention and adaptation to institutional changes;
- Assessment of risks arising from contractual obligations;
- Due diligence in the areas of compliance and anti-corruption in commercial contracts and corporate operations;
- Representation in administrative and sanction proceedings.
Economic and Competition
Infrastructure and Regulation