Chemical and Petrochemical
In the complex and regulated chemical and petrochemical industry, Hapner Kroetz attorneys assist clients in the responsible development of their activities, especially in the implementation of potentially pollutant projects.
What we do
- Environmental and tax consulting;
- Representation of chemical and petrochemical companies in civil investigations and public civil actions;
- Consulting in matters related to public law and regulation;
- Advice on bidding and public procurement procedures, authorizations, permits and concessions for public services, government contracts and public-private partnerships;
- Administrative litigation before governmental and regulatory agencies (ANA, ANP, CETESB);
- Assistance in investments, acquisitions and divestments of projects, business assets and equity holdings, joint ventures and consortia in the chemical and petrochemical sector;
- Assistance in the implementation of chemical and petrochemical projects and in structuring and negotiating project finance operations;
- Assistance in drafting and negotiating contracts related to mining projects (EPC - Engineering, Procurement and Construction, O&M - Operation and Maintenance, insurance contracts and guarantee contracts, among others);
- Structuring of compliance programs;
- Business recovery and insolvency;
- Representation of companies in the sector in judicial disputes and arbitrations.