Banking and financial operations are subject to dynamic rules, which follow the economic conjuncture brought by the Brazilian Central Bank and the National Monetary Council in various resolutions.
The lawyers at Hapner Kroetz, with knowledge and experience in this area, assist companies, banks, financial institutions, investment funds and institutional investors in all legal aspects concerning operations in the sector, both preventively and in administrative and judicial disputes.
What we do
- Advice for companies, institutional investors and investment funds in structuring and negotiating of contracts and financial operations, internal and external loans, issuance of debentures, finance, and operating leasing;
- Advice on structuring and negotiation of securities related to corporate, national, and international financing;
- Advice on the structure and formation of investment funds (Private Equity, Mutual SME, Receivables and Real Estate, among others);
- Advice on debt restructuring projects as well as project and corporate finance transactions;
- Advice on financing related to industrial and infrastructure projects (electric power, oil and natural gas, mining, telecommunications, sanitation, ports, airports, and transportation);
- Consulting related to financial, banking and exchange regulation;
- Preparation of advisory and legal opinions on financial matters.