The State of Paraná has established itself as an important destination for companies operating in the automotive sector. Support for this important segment of economic activity - which includes automakers and their suppliers - requires being fully up-to-date regarding legal norms and constant monitoring of the behavior of the economy dependent on it. Providing legal services in this complex backdrop is part of the activities and responsibilities of our lawyers.
What we do
- Tax planning;
- Contracts with national and international suppliers;
- Financial movements between national companies and their respective parent companies;
- Adaptation of employee labor regimes to the contracting options of the new labor law;
- Disputes in court or in arbitrations involving the distribution chain;
- Credit recovery;
- Judicial reorganization and bankruptcy;
- Representation of national and international companies in suits involving environmental issues;
- Negotiation of terms of conduct adjustment commitment.
Corporate and M&A