Current Administrative Law is marked by constant legislative and regulatory changes that impact economic sectors and directly influence the business activity carried out by clients.
At the same time, the dynamism of Administrative Law presents great possibilities for bringing government and companies closer together, creating opportunities for the development of new contracts and projects, especially in the areas of concession, public-private partnerships, and infrastructure.
Hapner Kroetz has a specialized and multidisciplinary team that is ready to handle the constant changes in Administrative Law and provide efficient legal solutions, focused on obtaining the best results for our clients.
Public Service Concessions
Hapner Kroetz operates in several infrastructure sectors, especially electric power, oil and gas, mining, sanitation, telecommunications, transportation, and civil construction. The regulatory knowledge of our attorneys means we can give legal advice to companies starting from the bidding process and pre-contractual negotiations right through to post-contractual negotiations, resulting from any unforeseen events in the execution of contracts.
What we do
- Consulting and risk analysis in public concessions;
- Legal advice for participation in bidding processes and public hearings;
- Economic and financial rebalancing of concession contracts;
- Consulting and litigation representation in administrative, judicial and arbitration proceedings in matters arising from the relationship between concessionaires, such as infrastructure sharing;
- Issuance of opinions and support in negotiations and dealings with the Government;
- Negotiation and revision of concession contracts;
- Advice and representation before government and regulatory agencies.
Tenders and Administrative Contracts
What we do
- Consulting and risk analysis in public bids;
- Advice for participation in public bids;
- Consulting and litigation representation before the government, including lodging administrative appeals and taking necessary judicial measures;
- Issuance of legal opinions to private and public companies or governmental entities;
- Negotiation and revision of administrative contracts.
Public Private Partnerships
Hapner Kroetz has a specialized and multidisciplinary team that is ready to handle the constant changes in Administrative Law and provide efficient legal solutions, focused on obtaining the best results for our clients in the PPP method - whether by Administrative or Sponsored Concession -, EOIs or bilateral contracts between companies and public authorities.
What we do
- Consulting and risk analysis in PPPs;
- Revision of contracts in PPPs;
- Consulting and advice for participation in EOIs;
- Negotiation and revision of collaboration contracts with government entities.